Advantages of Operational Leasing
Vehicle rental is called "Operational Leasing" to make it easier for companies to hire employees or transactions. Thanks to operational leasing, individuals or companies can work with experts in fleet management and benefit from the advantages of operational leasing.
Operational leasing has become very popular, especially in recent years. The main reason for this is the advantages of operational leasing.
So, what are the advantages of operational leasing?
Build Your Strong Fleet Thanks to the Advantages of Operational Vehicle Leasing
Thanks to the advantages of operational vehicle leasing, you can build your strong fleet in a short time. First, you need to determine your needs. For example; brand/ models of vehicles you will rent, rental period and annual road usage right. By answering questions like these, you can determine your needs. After determining your needs, you need to agree with a car rental company that can meet your demands.
The agreement you will make with the car rental company is also extremely important. Once you have detailed the terms of the agreement, you can have your strong fleet. You can contact us for more information about the operationalvehicle leasing process.
- If you rent, all of your vehicle procurement, delivery and return processes are managed by our expert teams.
- You can access routine services such as periodic maintenance, tire supply & replacement & storage through a wide network of service and dealers throughout the country with which we contract.
- You will receive professional support in your damage, repair and equivalent vehicle processes with the guidance of our experts who provide 24/7 service in case of breakdowns and accidents.
- MTV payments, insurance policy renewals and payments of your vehicles are carried out.
- At the end of the usage period, you do not have to deal with the second-hand sales operations of your vehicles.
- With leasing, you also save labor and time for all these operational transactions we mentioned.
- Since the payments in the operational lease contract are fixed monthly, it will be easier for you to manage your cash flow.
- You can show all of the expenses you make for operational leasing as expenses. In this way, you can manage tax with operational rental expenses.
- Instead of allocating large budgets to buy a car, you can meet your vehicle needs by leasing a vehicle with a lower budget. Thus, you can evaluate the increased budget in different ways.
We have listed the advantages of operational leasing. To take advantage of all these advantages, simply contact us. We are among the leading companies in the car rental sector, which we have been serving since 2013. As Borlease, we offer “Telematics” devices to your vehicles as an alternative to make the vehicles you rent more reliable, economical and efficient. In addition, thanks to the Fleet Management Program (FİLOM), you can manage operational and financial processes much more easily without the need for installation.
You can contact us by using one of our communication channels in order to benefit from our wide fleet and meet your needs.